Enamoramientos fugaces en transportes públicos - vol 2

"My....look at those pair of tits", I thought, as soon as they came into sight. Perfectly round and proportionate. Just the perfect size for a woman's hands. My hands.
My mind drifted away from the novel I was reading. A novel in which a writer met his creator, the writer of the novel itself. And so on.
I was in a complete different scene. Away from the bus, the ugly sweaty people around me or the music in my Mp3 player. Oblivious to it all, I was living a perfect scene instead: me, holding the girl of the prefectly rounded tits. Me, sliding my fingers through her hair -short on the sides, which gave her this boyish look, but still could not deprive her of her feminine essence-, my skin against her brown skin, my hands softly moving over her butt and my mouth kissing her belly.
"She's a doll. A doll", I think and grab the notepad in my bag to write this piece of crap. I just didn't want to forget about the girl in the bus.
And then it's me, getting off the bus. And then she's getting off the bus after me, telling me "let's go to your place", and me telling her "with you, I'll go to the end of it. Till the end of mankind". Then we fell in love.
And when I actually get off the bus, I look at her and feel my heart is jumping.
I sure feel like yelling "I love you".

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Nieve y fuego

Como abrazar a los sabios

Los perfumes de Etelvina